Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
1. New means of transportation, such as metro.
2. People's awareness of environmental protection, drive less.
3. Because of pollution and energy depletion, governments may restrict the use of cars.
1. In an age of globalization, the importance of cars as a symbol of mobility will make it more and more popular (indispensable).
2. Cars will be made much cheaper and available to everyone.
3. New energy will be available to power cars, such as nuclear energy, or hybrid car that uses both electricity and fuel.